Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Classic 2.0 Low Rider is our signature brim helmet.
2. Features a vented low profile soft-core EVA liner.
3. Water sport fit pads in all Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
4. Water sport ear cover compatible (Sold Seperately)
3. Includes: Helmet with two sets of water sport sizing fit pads, sticker sheet and user manual
4. Certification: CE EN 1385:2012 / Helmet for canoeing and white water sports.
|Size ||Small ||Medium ||Large |
|Hat Size || |
6 1/2 - 6 3/4
6 7/8 - 7 1/8
7 1/4 - 7 1/2
|Inches || |
20.5" - 21.3"
21.7" - 22.4"
22.8" - 23.6"
|Centimeters || |
52cm - 54cm
55cm - 57cm
58cm - 60cm
Certification: CE EN 1385:2012 / Helmet for canoeing and white water sports.
Flexible EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam designed to protect against multiple low force impacts.
All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
Our Classic 2.0 models have stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
The fit pads in all our Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
Our Low Rider models feature removable water sport ear covers to provide protection for your ears when you need it (Sold Seperately)