Hit the streets with all-new Street Hits from Tech Deck! Why visit a skatepark when the world is your skatepark!? Inside every Street Hits pack is a single, fully assembled fingerboard plus a sick street feature so you can start your freestyle fun right away! Tech Deck Street Hits lets you start small and cruise around on an official board featuring authentic graphics from real skate companies! Then go big and move from piece to piece, stringing together some sick street lines! Pop an ollie, stall on an edge, or ride a rail and pull off a sick flip trick to finish! Street Hits has everything you need to build a Tech Deck foundation. Want to expand your trick book? Recreate your favorite tricks and expand your skills by checking out online tutorial videos at techdeck.com. From rails to ramps, and grinds to grabs, you can shred the streets with Tech Deck Street Hits!
- START SMALL. GO BIG: With one single, fully assembled fingerboard and one street obstacle in every pack, Street Hits is perfect for learning how to master Tech Deck fingerboards! Start small and master one piece before adding additional elements.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED BOARD: Cruise around on the included, fully assembled fingerboard! Feel like a pro riding an official board from real skate companies with authentic graphics!
- CUSTOMISABLE: Once you have all the Street Hits obstacles, do you hit the rail first or the ledge? Or do you kickflip off the ramp onto a rail? It’s up to you! Shred the streets and show off some sick street lines!
- COLLECT THEM ALL: Collect all the Tech Deck Street Hits pieces for an epic street skate (each sold separately)! From curbs, flat bars, and bike racks, learn how to approach and master each element in the Streets Hits series!
- Includes: 1 assembled Tech Deck, 1 obstacle
- Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Price is for single item. Multiple items shown. Each sold separately. Subject to availability. Colours and styles may vary from time to time in store. Please note: If purchased online, orders will be picked at random.